Cascade Country Rendezvous
The 46th Annual Cascade Country Rendezvous and Republic Dual Sport Rally will occur
July 19 to 22 at the Ferry County Fairgrounds in Republic, Washington.
a special welcome to the Washington Airheads, also planning attendance at the rally.
Cost will be $30 preregistered for the rally, $35 at the gate.
Last date to pre-register will be Friday, July 13
Registration will include:
- Friday evening dinner
- Free coffee every morning
- Free cold drinks in the afternoon
- Evening beer sales with offerings from Republic Brewing
- Door prizes
- Options for off-road training
- Free seminars
- Club logo clothing at the Country Store
- Free maps for on-road and GS rides
- Free Saturday and Sunday on-road guided rides, including an Airhead ride
- Option for a creamery and cheese ride/tour
- Free access to GPS tracks
- Free camping
- and more!
Saturday's dinner will be $25 and is only available to preregistered guests. As usual, this will be fabulous catered meal.
There will also be a special Saturday ride to a local creamery for a guided tour of the cheese-making process. There will be a $15 fee at the creamery for samples; space will be limited to 20 participants. Signups will be at the rally registration booth.
Off-road training will be provided by Whitney Koeberle of Dirt Bike Safety Training. Friday and Saturday there will be 4 hour Clinic style lessons, with small dirt bikes available for an additional $100. There are three separate registration options available to keep prices low.
- 2 for $300 Must Pre-register and make one payment online
- $165 Pre-register online
- $180 At the event
Register for Off Road Class
Here's what the rally T-shirt looks like.
T-shirts are long sleeve, 100% polyester with wicking fabric to keep you dry and optimize evaporative cooling.
|The 46th Annual Cascade Country Rendezvous
is sponsored by BestRest